Τρίτη 12 Μαΐου 2009


Ok that's one of my poems which I would like to share! I hope that you like it!
"The mystery of life "
The whispers of the air
Are echoing in my head.
I'm soaring with the angels,
I'm climbing on the trees.
I will find out the source of light
In this dark side of paradise
Where roses make their way
Through the path of wisdom.
And do you know something else?
The miracle of life itself
Exists inside us
From the day of our birth.
I wanna catch a little dream.
A game of my fantasy.
Oh god will you explain to me
The secret power of the sea?
I daydream, I breathe, I laugh.
And these are all I want to have.
Oh god will you just help me see?
Cause mystery of life is deep.
I bet my strength is really enough
To hunt and trap the silver wind.
A sweet scent's wandering around me.
I gotta follow my own heart.
I won't just sit down and relax.
Cause now I know what's wrong and right.
I will be strong and give a fight.
Oh god will you just help me see?
Cause mystery of life is deep...

2 σχόλια: