Πέμπτη 21 Μαΐου 2009


And another poem of mine ....

Restless Soldier

I'll hide you just behind my tears.

Like a precious memory

deep inside of me.

To remind me everytime I want to cry,

that you'll always be here by my side.

Like a restless soldier

who never gives up fighting

the darkness of my world.


When your dreamy eyes

are wandering across my face,

I can't help but losing myself

in their endless corridors.


When your hand is resting on my cheek,

I feel a rush of energy filling up my body.

When you put your arms around me,

I wanna stop the time.

I feel that nothing matters anymore.

Apart from you.


When you're whispering to me,

your silky voice is echoing in my ears

like a fairies' lullaby.

Your words are dancing through my mind,

Knocking on the doors of my secret thoughts.

They're just enchaunting me.

Trapping me slowly into your golden cage.


And when you're far away,

I never stop praying to the angels of the sky.

To lend you wings so that you can fly

and take your place back inside my heart.

Melt the ice of my winter.

So that hope can rebirth from its dust

and fly with our love through eternity...







1 σχόλιο: